Art Questions? Ask The Builders!

Discuss the story, characters, world, and art of Cards and Castles!
bencornell4

Re: Art Questions? Ask The Builders!

Post by bencornell4 »

RedMaster wrote:I'm still interested to hear any news about the next expansion, I'm just theorizing here but do you have plans for a late spring or summer expansion release??

I think the devs have switched to focusing in gameplay mechanics and not new cars ATM but i could be totally wrong. I think itd be cool to see an animal expansion :D imagine the LION KING hahaha or a baby panda :o
Test04

Post by Test04 »

Baby panda +3
Bo Nhat

Post by Bo Nhat »

Dear Rev,
First, I want to send my deeply thanks to you an the Team for your incredible works.

I see I that there was a change in art style. Bold border on card has gone.
111.png
111.png (45.78 KiB) Viewed 38293 times

This centaur look like Greek status. It's so adult and bland.
cc_concept_centaur.jpg

And this card have the soul inside. it causes feelings of sympathy and cute even when he is hold the sword and glared. Can you keep original art style? Because I really love it.
Winter is coming....
Insomneac826

Post by Insomneac826 »

You're comparing in game art against card art. They are always a little different.
Bo Nhat

Post by Bo Nhat »

Insomneac826 wrote:You're comparing in game art against card art. They are always a little different.

My bad.
Again, I hope the Team keep the art style. Specifically in this case, I want old Centaur (O) and I will show the weakness of new Centaur (N).

Face: O have lion's hair and glared eye which make his vitality. N have Elvis Presley's hair and beard, look like old man.

Body: O have short body, tall and upright legs. N have long body, short and bend legs which make him heavy and unwell.

Skin: I was notice the Devs that N have the skin that not fit a warrior but they don't care. And we have a middle aged Centaur who have the baby skin.
Untitled2.png
Untitled2.png (60.87 KiB) Viewed 38255 times

cc_concept_centaur.jpg
cc_concept_centaur.jpg (21.28 KiB) Viewed 38255 times
Winter is coming....
Insomneac826

Post by Insomneac826 »

Bo Nhat wrote:
Insomneac826 wrote:You're comparing in game art against card art. They are always a little different.

My bad.
Again, I hope the Team keep the art style. Specifically in this case, I want old Centaur (O) and I will show the weakness of new Centaur (N).

Face: O have lion's hair and glared eye which make his vitality. N have Elvis Presley's hair and beard, look like old man.

Body: O have short body, tall and upright legs. N have long body, short and bend legs which make him heavy and unwell.

Skin: I was notice the Devs that N have the skin that not fit a warrior but they don't care. And we have a middle aged Centaur who have the baby skin.
Untitled2.png

cc_concept_centaur.jpg

Yeah, I knew I was wrong after I played some beta and saw him. His in game art is fine, I don't like his card art at all though. It looks like they had trouble drawing him with the art direction of C & C.
MrDavid0303

Post by MrDavid0303 »

Would you consider bringing some of the older scenerys back and maybe updating them a little? No offense but right now the current ones are a bit bland >_<
My grandfather had the heart of a lion... And a lifetime ban from the city zoo.
Painkiller70

Post by Painkiller70 »

Please why where the golden design removed from legendary cards
I suggest you add them back with even more
Like adding platinum to hero cards
Gold to legendary
Silver to epic
Bronze to rare cards
Thanks you for your time
body2015